A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Originally submitted here, for the GDK 2017 Spooky Halloween Jam. This is a resubmission on my own itch.io page for continued updates/bugfixes.
Use the on-screen prompts to give these pesky lawn-goers what they deserve.
E - Prep candy.
Space - Serve candy.
F - Stand your ground.
Esc - Do something else with your life.
Version 0.5.1.1 (intial post-jam build):
- Additional context added to places, cleared some text.
- Rounded out code for beginning a new round.
- Fixed bug causing candy bowl to automatically give you the correct candy every time.
- Bubble placement for monsters fixed.
- Added UI sounds.
- Added credits.
- Fixed muzzle flash placement
- Shooting pickle rick now makes him scream in terror, as he should.
- make transitions smoother
- fix transparency issues with some kids/monsters
- add border to kitchen window
- balance changes
- fix sizing issues
- add food minigames
- add more foods?
- add more sounds
- add more effects (e.g. background stuff, light effects for muzzle flash)
- clean hardcoded spaghetti sludge